CC License

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Blog Journal 6

Digo and Blogging




So far, my experience with Digo has been very good. I appreciate how educators can utilize the platform in order to organize web pages and share them with other educators. I also like how you can organize these web pages, with outlines as well as groups. Although the platform is good, I do feel it's a bit outdated. 

Although I also feel it a bit outdated, I've had an amazing experience with blogging so far. Before taking this class, I had a good amount if experience utilizing blogspot for my own personal blog projects. I love how customizable the platform is and how easy it is to use. With this blogging process, I've enjoyed learning how to format a proper blog, and how you can utilize it to interact with others. 

For my classroom, a tool I would like to utilize is Tumblr. similar to blogspot, it enables individuals to create their own blog-style platforms and interact with others. Tumblr gives you the ability to make photo-centered posts, and blog style posts. I also like how customizable the platform is as well. Overall, it's a great tool to use especially for creative individuals. Link: Trending topics on Tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Journal #3

         Copyright & Technology             Implementation Issues When dealing with copyright issues as an educator, it's important ...