CC License

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Blog Journal 10

                       

                          Blog Journal 10 



Working on assignment 5 gave me new insight into tools that can be utilized with PowerPoints. It showed me ways to make them not only interactive but engaging for my students. Something I think could be improved with the assignment is a stricter layout. Although I liked the freedom with the assignment, I think it would've been beneficial to have a structured layout for the first assignment of this nature. 

As for data collection tools, I feel that these would be beneficial in getting input and opinions from my students. For example, if I were teaching an 8th grade science class, I could use a survey collection website to see how many students were comfortable with the material on a previous test. This information can show me where the class is as a whole and gives students the opportunity to be honest in an anonymous setting. It could also be used in a more engaging format, such as with questions surrounding how students like learning in the class. 

Next, I would like to learn about preventative measures for artificial intelligence in the classroom. More specifically, I would like to learn how to use platforms such as Turnitin, which enable teachers to make sure their students work isn't plagiarized. I think this is a useful tool to learn since it limits a reliance on technology and promotes original thinking in the classroom. I could achieve this goal by teaching myself about these platforms, and how they are best utilized. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Journal #3

         Copyright & Technology             Implementation Issues When dealing with copyright issues as an educator, it's important ...