CC License

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Blog Journal 8

 Blog Journal #8


During the web design assignment, I learned about the importance of attaching a Creative Commons License to a website, along with how to add buttons that lead to different pages on the website. I feel as if features such as these create a user-friendly experience for those who are visiting your website. For my website, I decided to prioritize contrast and proportion in order to create a visually appealing website. Knowing how to create your own website as an educator can enable you to display content in a professional and accessible manner. Link to my website: MS. STANFIELD'S 3RD GRADE LANGUAGE ARTS - Home Page (weebly.com)

As a student, I do not use AI often. Personally, I feel as if the use of AI can deteriorate your critical and creative thinking skills. I also feel that reliance and use of AI can present results that may not match the exact description and can lead to technological misuse. Currently, I am not motivated to use AI as it does not offer any positive aspects in regard to my education. 

When using ChatGPT to create prompts and lesson plans, I feel as it could be useful in regard to providing a brief outline. Personally, I don't feel that the "creative" aspects of ChatGPT are as good as one that an educator could come up with themselves. With this being said, I feel that AI such as this would provide benefits in terms of organization of assignments and lesson plans. After completing this exercise, I can say that my view of AI has become more positive than before. 

I do believe that AI can be used to increase productivity. Although this is true, the result of what is produced may not have the quality of something that is organically created. As I stated before, I feel that the best use of AI for productivity would be for organization. As a teacher, I would utilize it for creating an outline for a lesson plan or assignment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Journal #3

         Copyright & Technology             Implementation Issues When dealing with copyright issues as an educator, it's important ...